What a gorgeous beginning to a new month! The sun is shining, the air is crisp, snow is gently falling. And it’s Sunday! Perfection.
As I was walking with my man and our dog, playing “catch me if you can”, I started feeling very grateful.
So, with that in mind, here is a list of things I am grateful for today, in no particular order and of various importance:
- My family
- The crunch of the snow beneath my boots
- The crisp air
- I cooked my leg of lamb perfectly last night (though I’d never done one before)
- We have great dinner parties
- I was totally organised yesterday (including no last-minute shower!)
- This morning’s post from Bethany was perfectly timed
- I follow great blogs that give me so much
- I finally had he courage to put myself out there
- We have nothing on the agenda for today!
So, silly little post but just felt right, you know?
May December be filled with all that makes you happy!