Weeelllll… today was supposed to be a pyjama day. Not gonna happen. It is too beautiful outside to justify staying indoors! Bummer. Then again, I believe pyjama days are even better when they are not planned. So, Hubs is going to finish trimming the hedge (only one side left to do) and I will make another batch of jelly – or prepare the apples for it – then take the Zeke-meister out for a nice walk!
- I’m glad the sun decided to pop out today despite the forecast – it gives us an extra day to enjoy outside!
- Mick built a fire in the dining room just so we could hang out – nice when it’s for “no official reason”!
- Discovering new blogs that inspire me.
- Finally putting order to the piles of books in my bedroom, office, spare room….
- Finding old pictures that I totally forgot about!