Sheesh… only one more week left in November! Between my wonderful photography class with Joy Sussman, my Italian wine class (boo hoo… last one is this coming Thursday), my couple of catering jobs… time just flew! Thank goodness because it didn’t allow me to focus on any negatives for longer than necessary! There are always bumps in the road but the goal here is to not focus on them… Acknowledge them, face them, do what needs to be done, learn from it and move on!
There are quite a few photos I took during my class that I’m proud of and it was pretty difficult to choose but one… so, what the heck, here are a few!
- Got a chance to go see our Habs whup St.Louis’ butts at the Bell Centre and had great seats (that’s Hockey for those who don’t follow!)
- Had a bit of a disaster delivering to a first-time client downtown but was able to save the food! Thanks for being so kind and understanding, Lucy!
- So grateful to my sister Tracy for having been available to help me with my delivery downtown.
- A second family just signed up for two Dalectables family-style meals per week. Woot! Baby steps moving forward but still moving forward.
- It’s so nice when the boys go to Mick’s shop to help out with production (yes, it is not for free, but still!)