Well… I didn’t totally succeed at my NaBloPoMo… I missed the last three days! Oh well… I did way better than I ever have at anything that lasts a whole month. I am pretty pleased with the reasons, though! I was busy with food business, which was a grand thing. I can’t complain on that one, that’s for sure.
The week was filled with cooking, cooking and more cooking plus entertaining and drinking vast quantities of wine… Not a bad week at all! I even managed to squeeze in a good walk or two with Zeke – not always easy when there are deadlines…
- First time I had two orders (besides cakes) for the same day and did all right time-wise!
- Make my very first Yorkshire Puddings and they turned out quite lovely and were well-received by all.
- I was able to make my Friday delivery with the help of my three guys… made everything so much easier.
- Kitchen Stadium was kept spic and span throughout the evening – Hubs did more than his share.
- Though I did not do thirty posts in thirty days for NaBloPoMo, I did do quite a few of them and am pretty pleased with myself.