After a long break, I felt I could now come back to another “normal” – returning to my gratitude list series. One would think there are not many things I could be grateful for lately but that is so false. I am grateful for so much. I am surrounded by people who love me and care for me; who are there when I need them; who are looking out for me and my boys so I am very blessed!
For those of you who have seen it, enjoy again or skip it; for the others, the following is an ad for TD Canada Trust my husband, Mick, was asked to participate in. He was thrilled to the gills to be chosen as spokesperson and could not wait to see it. Sadly it came out last week and he never got a chance to see what a great job he did. The least I can do is shout it out for him!
- I was able to take my boys to the hockey game on Saturday night. They were supposed to go with their father on his birthday but that was not possible. There was one more set of tickets left in the pack and, though I was a “poor” replacement, (no, no… don’t take it negatively – I don’t!) the boys and I had a great time.
- Not a day goes by that I don’t get a phone call from my mother and/or my sisters, checking up on me.
- I am surrounded by people who have my best interests at heart and, though I have moments of worrying what’s in my (our) future, am assured I’ve no need to worry.
- Through the wonderful world of Facebook and the Blogosphere I have found friendships that are totally inexplicable to those who just don’t participate in “that” world! You know who you are!
- I’ve started up my food business again so am feeling more productive!