Now that I can breathe again (bloody cold knocked me out for a couple of days!) I worked my tail off cooking all day. Had to wait patiently for my son to come home from work so we could watch the much anticipated 2nd half season premiere (Really? Must we have two season premieres per year? It’s like taking the last book of a series and making two movies out of it! Or taking one less-than-four-hundred-page book and making THREE movies out of it!) Sorry, I digress. Must be feeling better than I thought!
Had trouble deciding on which picture to take for this post and found this one that I had not shared anywhere. I love how there is a rainbow around the sun…
- Neighbours are great when you are feeling like crap. They go to the store for you and pick up meds so you can sleep at night. Thank you Julie & Robert!
- Thankfully I don’t have an official job to go to so I was able to rest and rest and rest to get better that much faster.
- Got another order for a catering job for Tuesday. Woot!
- Though I had been dreading it, I finally started the official Estate paperwork with the bank.
- Had dinner with an old friend from way back and set up a get-together with another friend for this coming week. Some of us have decided to try and connect on a face-to-face basis rather than just through Facebook or blogging. It will be a most enriching experience methinks!