Was just about to hit the hay when I realised I forgot this week’s list! My bad!
The weather was all over the map this week, from +6ºC to -15°C to sunshine, to grey to blizzard-like conditions. Mother nature must be going through menopause; she’s blowing hot and cold!
Lots of cooking, a few walks some catching up on sleep, hanging out with various friends… good week!
- Was a good week for the catering business.
- Had a great Skype chat with my Sister-from-another-Mister, RRR.
- So happy I accepted the invites to the Mary Kay and Tupperware Parties ~ they have made a comeback! Got made up all “perty-like” in the afternoon, then in the evening sat around with a bunch of women heckling the Tupperware lady and laughing till it hurt.
- Not only did I sit with four women at the Mary Kay thing and with nine women at the Tupperware thing, my morning started with brunch with four other women! It wasn’t International Woman’s Day on Saturday but sure felt like it. 🙂
- Had a great lunch with a friend I hadn’t seen in too many years to count ~ not only did we reminisce and catch up on each other’s lives, we realised we had much in common ~ who knows what could result!