I have received a challenge from Annet over at Annarette to write a Love poem in ten lines. Always up for a writing challenge (lately!) here is my attempt. An image is not necessary but this little collage is full of love!
Love In Ten Lines
Where is the Love?
Love is all around
Some fear Love’s clutches
Yes, Love can hurt
Fear not Love’s pain
Love teaches us strength
Love shows us how
We grow in Love
Reach out for Love
Share Love with all
My quote is:
The challenge works like this:
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use the word love in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post: Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love ( this can be your own)
- You may write in any language
So, without further ado, I nominate the following. Please note that should you not feel like participating, I will love you no less!
- Sarah at Sarah Potter Writes
- John at Meticulous Mick
- Andrea at Harvesting Hecate
- Rochelle at Addicted to Purple
- Sue at Daily Echo
- Dale at Eats Writes Shoots
- Raye at Jots from a Small Apt
Do have fun with it! Looking forward to your submissions!