Was a mostly wet week but that’s all good. The little tiny bit of snow that may have existed under piles of cedar has finally disappeared. There were spurts of sunshine and one must take advantage of those, that’s for sure! Stories were written and read, movies were enjoyed with each of my boys and all in all, another good week.
- Iain got to learn how to change tires with his Godfather. So grateful there are many male influences hanging around to teach my boys “guy stuff”!
- Got great feedback on my little writings ~ always feels good to get confirmation.
- Got to spend an evening with each one of my boys, just the two of us, dining together and watching movies.
- On Wednesday’s walk, between rainfalls, Zeke and I ran into this fabulous older gentleman who just regaled us (OK, just me) with stories. All it took was a “Bonjour” and he was off! He had the greatest smile. Such a dapper fellow!
- Not only did the tires get changed on the old clunker (sorry Iain, I mean, your future fabulous car…) we got a meal to boot! Thanks Tracy & Sébastien!