It’s funny how some weeks I seem to have no
time urge to write and others, I just let ‘er rip! I thank you all for your kind words for yesterday’s post. I sometimes have my moments and just “blurt” it out onto the “page”. I am touched by your kindness, dear Readers.
- I must thank Julie for coming over and being my model for our Mary Kay “Glamour Night”, even thought the whole Mary Kay thing is NOT her thing! You came for me, and I am touched. (I would have encouraged you to sneak out the back door but you beat me to it! 😉 )
- I created my MK website not three days ago and yesterday got a call for an order!
- Not only did I deliver the goods to my new customer today, I actually sold her the career. Never saw that one coming.
- So happy my cousin Melanie reminded me that “Bessie” was playing so I could at least PVR it – would have forgotten otherwise and would have been so peeved (still haven’t watched it, so no spoilers, please!)
- This may sound funny but I’m so glad I took time to read. Two fabulous books read, one after the other and now I’m trying to figure out which one is next!
(Anarette: Please forgive me, I promised you Elvish (Elvian) stories for today but I forgot today was Sunday – I don’t like to post twice in one day (unless it is a reblog) so I promise you will get it tomorrow!)