What a week! I feel like I did oodles of stuff and yet not really (!) Been feeling happy and had to share that yesterday. I think I’ll be doubling the list in the near future – well, adding another 50, not another 100! Though who knows? I may find even more things that make me feel joy.
- The Zinger is sold! It took a couple of weeks but the trailer has a new owner.
- Ever so thankful to François for allowing me to park it in his field during that time.
- Went to see Les Grands Ballets Canadiens rendition of “Death and the Maiden” with TAZ. What a wonderful ballet. Thanks Cathy! Any time you need to get rid of tickets, I’m your girl!
- We had a great Mary Kay make-up practice session at Anouk’s. Lots of laughs and the models seemed to enjoy what we did to their faces! Gaining more confidence with each session.
- I have this lovely friend from high school whom I see once in a blue moon ~ once every year or so! We were long overdue and I was quite pleased to get a ring from him this week. It’s funny how some people you can just continue the conversation with a huge lapse of time in between! Merci Marc!