So. One of my favourite bloggers, David Kanigan, at “Live and Learn” challenged some of us to take the Proust questionnaire. Of course, I put up my hand. While some of these answers would probably change if I had taken more time, the object is to shoot off the first thing that comes to mind. So I followed protocol and didn’t modify a thing, despite David’s offer to do so. I am honest, if nothing else 😉
- What is your current state of mind? Fuzzy (but I’m sick so…)
- What is your favorite journey? The one I am taking right now. Being my own woman.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being good with who I am
- What is your greatest fear? Being insignificant
- What is your most marked characteristic? My smile
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My sloppiness
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Insincerity
- What is your greatest extravagance? Getting my hair done
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue? righteousness
- On what occasion do you lie? I To protect the person I am lying to (white lie)
- Dislike most about your appearance? My hands
- Which living person do you most despise? Despise is such a strong word…
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
View original post 394 more words