Though I was not tagged officially, George over at The Key of Life blog did his challenge and openly offered it to any and all willing to play! So I did.
Here are the rules:
1. Open a blank document.
2. Set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds! Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals
6. At the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame.
7. Put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
If you were invited to someone’s home for dinner and the meal was the worst thing you’d ever tasted, what would you do?
Oh what a good question. As I, myself, am a very good cook this is a tricky question! I am, however, quite polite and would say not a word!
I would do my best to eat as much of is as I could ~ depending on just how palatable it is! Thank the host or hostess for a lovely evening and maybe stop off somewhere to eat.
Or maybe not. Who knows just how much I did manage to eat? Maybe it would totally turn my hunger off. Ooohh… now that is maybe a good thing! I need to lose some weight after all! Hah! Yeah, new weight programme: Be invited to individuals’ houses where there are no good cooks and they are not smart enough to have it catered! Guaranteed weight loss within a short period of time!
I could never tell my host or hostess that they can’t cook and would hope and pray that they not ask me because I cannot tell a lie either…
When you think about it, one is invited for the company, not the food. Unless one comes to my house. Then it is ALL about the food! I can’t help myself. I love to cook and my aim is to get the “oohs and aahs”. I, again, cannot tell a lie! I want the kudos!
I think I would die if I served a most horrible dinner! Nothing scares me more than to have people leave my table hungry! I cannot say this has ever happened but still, not something I would ever wish for.
287 words – 6 minutes
Now your turn!
You have no money restraints whatsoever, where would you go (either on vacation or permanently) and why?